The Snipper 2.0
Binary AIM classification of individuals
You are entering our portal on SNP-Indel classification, hosting the Snipper App suite version 2.0. It is the companion site to several papers.
- Snipper 2.0 uses the .xlsx Excel format. Users can still access the legacy .xls classifier here.
- It lets you turn on/off the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium assumption, classify multiple profiles and shows you a summary of results.
- It sports a new utility to fine-tune your training/testing set.
- Multinomial logistic regression is now available to classify single profiles or analyse training sets.
- A genetic distance classifier providing more reliable admixture proportions is now available.
- Principal component analysis (PCA) to classify multiple profiles is now available. PCA and 2D graph points show names of individuals when moused over.
- Snipper 2.0 is now a searchable web portal.
- A new input file generator wizard will help you create your input files, whether you need a training-set-only file, or a training-and-testing-set file.
- New skin-, hair- and eye-colour classifiers are now available.
Green colour in links means fixed training sets. On the other hand, red means custom training sets. Available tasks are: